1. What first pushed you to reduce your carbon footprint?
I was looking for something new to read and came across a book called Living Green. Little did I know that it would change my whole perspective on life. I couldn’t believe the way we had been living, I felt like I had been lied to my whole life! So many chemicals in our products and food! …….
2. What scenario would you prefer? You are forever stranded in the mountains with a talking owl. You are forever stranded in a house made of delicious candy and no evil witches. You are forever stranded in an under the sea world called Bikini Bottom.
3. How do you spend your ideal day?
4. What’s your favorite part of being green?
5. What epic machine would you invent to do away with one thing that harms our Earth and how does it work?